Art Law Institute was a huge success, the first all-day workshop sponsored by WLA.
Workshops and Presenters included:
- Intro to Social Media Law, Brian Rowe of Northwest Justice Project and Adjunt Professor at Seattle University School of Law and the University of Washington Information School
- Advanced Film Contracts, Matt Hooper of Foster Pepper PLLC
- Copyright Year in Review, Doug Grady of Foster Pepper PLLC
- In-House Counsel Panel, Bernel Goldberg of the Seattle Art Museum and Seattle Symphony
- Trademark Year in Review, Jim Vana of Perkins Coie LLP
- Ethics in Art Law, Anne Seidel of Washington Legal Ethics
*Thanks to Foster Pepper PLLC for their sponsorship of this event!
This post represents the views of the author identified above and does not necessarily reflect the views of Washington Lawyers for the Arts (“WLA”). WLA provides this content as a public resource of general information. WLA does not warrant that the content is or will be complete and accurate. It is not intended by WLA, nor should it be considered by you, to be a source of legal advice. You should not rely upon the information provided. Rather, you should seek legal counsel for consultation and advice.